The Student Room Group

Technology work experience

I currently have very little in the way if work experience or substantial things to write in my personal statement and I'm currently finding it quite hard to find any suitable work experience within the technology industry. Does anyone have any tips on how to find work experience? Are there any other alternatives that are also highly regarded when it comes to university applications?
Here are some alternatives to work experience that are also highly regarded when it comes to university applications:

Extracurricular activities. This could include anything from joining a club or team to volunteering your time.
Awards and honors. This could include anything from academic awards to community service awards.
Personal projects. This could include anything from building a website to creating a piece of art.
Leadership experience. This could include anything from being the president of a club to being a team captain.
Research experience. This could include anything from working in a lab to conducting your own research project.
It's important to remember that work experience is just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to university applications. There are many other factors that universities consider, such as your grades, your extracurricular activities, and your personal statement. So, don't worry if you don't have a lot of work experience. Just focus on doing your best in all areas of your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending