The Student Room Group

Degree Apprenticeship at Accenture (assessment centre)

Hi Guys,

Over the past year I have applied to Accenture and passed their online assessment. Now I have been asked to attend a virtual assessment centre where I have been asked to prepare a presentation ("More
specifically, we would like you to talk through your own ideas for 10 minutes to an assessor on how Accenture uses the latest technology to answer real business challenges")

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me or even if anyone has attended this assessment centre and has any useful information.

The course is a degree apprenticeship in Digital technology.

Any responses are appreciated!

Scroll to see replies

Hi this is quite late but I'm applying for Tech Apprenticeship 2022 intake.

Assuming that you either got an offer or not how was the assessment centre?
Original post by Peeacee
Hi this is quite late but I'm applying for Tech Apprenticeship 2022 intake.

Assuming that you either got an offer or not how was the assessment centre?

Any update?
Original post by unknown100000
Any update?

I'm currently on the final stage (Technical Interview)😁😁
Reply 4
Is there any advice for assessment centre ?
Original post by a1ah890
Is there any advice for assessment centre ?

I got an AC in feb what I’d say is know the ins and outs of the company precisely
Reply 6
Have u got assessment centre , have u applied to anything else or ur friends ?
Reply 7
Peacee any help u could provide ?
Reply 8
Hi guys, I’m actually a first year apprentice for Accenture in London. Honestly the best advice I can give is learn Accenture values and their future trends… maybe some specific examples. Don’t panic, be yourself for the interview and always smile and be enthusiastic. I’m sure you’ll smash it
Reply 9
Sortmeout could you give me personal advice on chat
Reply 10
Sortmeout please could you give me some personal advice ?
smile and relax
Reply 12
Is it possible if you could pm please
Reply 13
Original post by tinyperson
smile and relax[/
Reply 14
Original post by Peeacee
I'm currently on the final stage (Technical Interview)😁😁

If you don’t mind me asking , How long did it take for you between online assessment and interview. Did my online Assessment 2 weeks ago waiting for update . I have applied to Manchester , how about you ?
Reply 15
Original post by Sortmeout
Hi guys, I’m actually a first year apprentice for Accenture in London. Honestly the best advice I can give is learn Accenture values and their future trends… maybe some specific examples. Don’t panic, be yourself for the interview and always smile and be enthusiastic. I’m sure you’ll smash it

Thanks a lot .😊
Original post by Dhings
If you don’t mind me asking , How long did it take for you between online assessment and interview. Did my online Assessment 2 weeks ago waiting for update . I have applied to Manchester , how about you ?

I got a response back 2 days after completing the online interview. I applied back in November when it first opened and its for the London office
Reply 17
Original post by Peeacee
I got a response back 2 days after completing the online interview. I applied back in November when it first opened and its for the London office

Thanks a lot . Just emailed them for an update
Hi there. I have got through to the technical interview. Is there any advice you can give me please? Thank you.
Reply 19
(Original post by Cathybennett1)Hi there. I have got through to the technical interview. Is there any advice you can give me please? Thank you.

what position is it for and wht office ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending