The Student Room Group

English Coursework Explanation GCSE?

If I have got near all full marks in all my courseworks and my school has told me that it gives a 40% boost to my English Language Grade and English Literature grade EACH; what does this actually mean. As in what percentages would I need to achieve in each exam to get a 9 (without the addition of coursework) as I wanted to see the minimum mark that I would need to get to be able to get a grade 9 with my coursework.
Original post by Manlieklic
If I have got near all full marks in all my courseworks and my school has told me that it gives a 40% boost to my English Language Grade and English Literature grade EACH; what does this actually mean. As in what percentages would I need to achieve in each exam to get a 9 (without the addition of coursework) as I wanted to see the minimum mark that I would need to get to be able to get a grade 9 with my coursework.

Sorry, nobody can answer that. Grade boundaries are not set until all papers have been marked. In additiona coursework is moderated so any mark you think you have is provisional until August.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending