The Student Room Group

Buckingham University Jan 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nadia2022
Do they accept deferred entry? How much is the fee for home students? Are admissions still open ? Why is the course code so different ?

Home student fees is £40,000 per year or £180,000 for the 4.5 years. This is only for tuition
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Eme223
buckingham only does january start so you'll have to apply for jan 2025!

Hi!
I just came across this forum, and your post and wanted to reach out. I have an MMA on March 28th, for Buckingham and I was wondering if you could tell me anything you remember regarding your interview?
Original post by Noice_1
International! From Canada

R yall paying the huge deposit now only?
Original post by sudhirk
R yall paying the huge deposit now only?

Not yet. I am still waiting on UCLAN, because if they reply with an offer, I'm not accepting Buckingham. However, I have chosen Buckingham over Brunel, so I will wait 2 more weeks before I pay it. And I feel so so so so so miserable having my parents pay for my deposit and fees (im not spoiled)
Original post by Noice_1
Not yet. I am still waiting on UCLAN, because if they reply with an offer, I'm not accepting Buckingham. However, I have chosen Buckingham over Brunel, so I will wait 2 more weeks before I pay it. And I feel so so so so so miserable having my parents pay for my deposit and fees (im not spoiled)

I completely understanding why r u choosing uclan over Buckingham. I have also got both the offers
I'm wondering why when it comes to a choice between Buckingham vs Uclan most student opt for Uclan? Could it be that Uclan is a more diverse uni with great facilities and better student experience?
Original post by Mmasek1
I'm wondering why when it comes to a choice between Buckingham vs Uclan most student opt for Uclan? Could it be that Uclan is a more diverse uni with great facilities and better student experience?

Perhaps I was wondering this too. I think Buckingham is way cheaper though and closer to London both has its benefits and disadvantages
Original post by worn-out-critiqu
Same add me on insta we can make a group chat for all offer receivers Audi._.Agarwal

Hi! would it be fine if I add you? (my offer is conditional tho)
Original post by ilovecats01
Hi! would it be fine if I add you? (my offer is conditional tho)

Go ahead, i mean isn't basically everyone's conditional right now
Go ahead, i mean isn't basically everyone's conditional right now
ty!!
i thought quite a lot of people already got unconditional offers because of an earlier thread 😅 nevermind lol
Original post by efstathiaz29
How did you guys find stage 2? I was feeling like I was running out of time with everything

I just did my stage 2 today, and I agree! I felt so pressed for time.
Original post by Bryana_Tysick
I just did my stage 2 today, and I agree! I felt so pressed for time.
Don’t worry I left and entire answer blank for a 2 part question and rushed through most of the rest and still managed to get an offer. Trust me you aren’t alone most would have felt rushed
Don’t worry I left and entire answer blank for a 2 part question and rushed through most of the rest and still managed to get an offer. Trust me you aren’t alone most would have felt rushed

That is so reassuring, thank you so much for sharing! Congrats on your offer :smile:
Reply 253
Hi guys, the uni emailed me a week ago saying they'd like me to attend the stage 2 interview. They have not yet sent a follow-up email with a link to book (assuming cos it was Easter holidays), and so I wanted to ask if anyone here has any idea when the next stage 2 dMMA is set for? Also, do we get to choose which campus we are enrolled in? Thanks a ton!
Original post by adta
Hi guys, the uni emailed me a week ago saying they'd like me to attend the stage 2 interview. They have not yet sent a follow-up email with a link to book (assuming cos it was Easter holidays), and so I wanted to ask if anyone here has any idea when the next stage 2 dMMA is set for? Also, do we get to choose which campus we are enrolled in? Thanks a ton!

I'm not sure directly, but everything should be on their website
Original post by adta

Not sure about the MMA booking, try phoning or emailing them? From what I've heard, the campus we get is random
Reply 256
Original post by ilovecats01
Not sure about the MMA booking, try phoning or emailing them? From what I've heard, the campus we get is random

Thanks for the info, I’ll prolly wait a couple more days before emailing them. At least this gives me the chance to revise a bit more. Cheers!
Original post by adta
Thanks for the info, I’ll prolly wait a couple more days before emailing them. At least this gives me the chance to revise a bit more. Cheers!

The thing is you are better off emailing sooner rather than later since they have one set date which everyone takes it
Original post by adta

Hi! I had a similar question when I first got invited to complete my MMA. The school referred me to this webpage that has the MMA dates listed! https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/mb-chb-medicine-4.5-year-degree
I hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 259
Original post by Bryana_Tysick
Hi! I had a similar question when I first got invited to complete my MMA. The school referred me to this webpage that has the MMA dates listed! https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/mb-chb-medicine-4.5-year-degree
I hope this helps! :smile:

Thanks a lot! I guess there’s still quite some time then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending