The Student Room Group

Buckingham University Jan 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
How do people finance Buckingham?
Original post by jamimaasmi.t
Are all the ethical scenarios given related to medicine or just general?? Also what types of maths questions were there??

Some were related to medicine but some were general.

I don’t remember having any maths on it (but they only gave me one stage of the interview process so take this with a grain of salt)
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 82
Hi I've just been accpeted into Jan 24 at the buckingham campus, would greatly appreciate it if someone could add me into the group for students. From Dubai!
Hi! I got an offer and am also from Canada (Ontario) and would like to be added to the Buckingham 2024 gc
Reply 84
Hi guys! I don't think there's a gc created as of yet, so I'll create one. Shoot me a pm if you have an offer for Jan 2024 and ill be sure to add you! Also, lmk if you prefer Whatsapp or Instagram.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by AhNapoleon
I’m from Canada and got an offer, pm me plz!

Hey I saw your message but wasn’t able to pm you for some reason. I’m also Canadian! (out of highschool)
Reply 86
Original post by mzarif11
Hi guys! I don't think there's a gc created as of yet, so I'll create one. Shoot me a pm if you have an offer for Jan 2024 and ill be sure to add you! Also, lmk if you prefer Whatsapp or Instagram.

There is a WA group. DM me your number. Will get you added
Reply 87
Original post by goldensnitch15
Hi! I got an offer and am also from Canada (Ontario) and would like to be added to the Buckingham 2024 gc

Pl dm.me your number. Will get you added to the WA group
Reply 88
Original post by Findingaway
Hi guys I received an offer and would love to be put in the Buckingham 2024 GC.

I'm actually in the third interview for them (stage 3) any idea how it was like?
Original post by k24soni
I'm actually in the third interview for them (stage 3) any idea how it was like?

My stage 2 interview is tomorrow :s-smilie: just what was it like?
Also wondering it says to allow 2 hours although it also says its 5 stations 7 mins each so just wondering roughly how long it lasted?
Original post by Guardianpastry
Reply 91
Also wondering it says to allow 2 hours although it also says its 5 stations 7 mins each so just wondering roughly how long it lasted?

took a little over an hour if I remember correctly. majority of the time was spent on attendance and instructions.

Me too. Are u an international or home student if you dont mind me asking??
Reply 93

it was mostly just questions on ethics, try looking through the GMC guidelines and reading that and you should be good to go!
Im a home student :smile:
Original post by jamimaasmi.t
Me too. Are u an international or home student if you dont mind me asking??
Reply 95
Original post by Thrillasel
@Medlove can you also add me please, i can’t send dms as of yet or can you can add me on discord so I think can send you my number please! @thrillasel

Unfortunately I'm not on discord.
Reply 96
Original post by nxndita21
Hi! I got an offer and would love to be added in the group chat, thanks!

Please DM your number with country code
Reply 97
Original post by Thrillasel
I have an offer for 2024 Jan entry Crewe campus!

Hi when did you receive this and when did you do stage 2 and 3 please?
Original post by drizzymed
Hi when did you receive this and when did you do stage 2 and 3 please?

I received the offer in the middle of july and I applied in april, I did p2 in june and p3 in july. It took nearly a whole month for the p2 results to get back to me and took less than 48 working hours for the p3 results to get back to me.
Reply 99
First interview Aug 4
Received offer Aug 18!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending