The Student Room Group

Can i study 3 A levels AND a Level 3 Extended Diploma at the same time?

Do you think it is possible for me to study 3 A level subjects AND a Level3 Extended Diploma in acting (equal to 3 A levels) at the same time? The BTEC subject is at a performing arts school and the A level subjects are in a normal school, do you think i’ll be able to manage? the stress, the workload, time management, even securing a part time job in the process. I’m in year10 so i don’t have much understanding. please help guys!!
Original post by ddavina
Do you think it is possible for me to study 3 A level subjects AND a Level3 Extended Diploma in acting (equal to 3 A levels) at the same time? The BTEC subject is at a performing arts school and the A level subjects are in a normal school, do you think i’ll be able to manage? the stress, the workload, time management, even securing a part time job in the process. I’m in year10 so i don’t have much understanding. please help guys!!

That workload would be equal to ~6 A-levels in two years which is insane.

If you can handle that, along a part-time job, you might as well save a year, do 3 A-levels and do acting on the side.

Or don't save that year, do 3 A-levels, acting, that part-time job, and maybe more acting?
(edited 12 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest