The Student Room Group

Mums driving me crazy

Idk what to do, shes just very rude and is always acting crazy. My father left and i dont have any contact with him. Im going university outside of london and doing accomodation there. But i still have quite a few months till then. Idk what to do i feel like just going crazy and crying i just cant take living with her no more.
Reply 1
Try to communicate this with her. If nothing changes, speak to a member of staff that you trust in your college?
I assume you're going through exams as well! This is a stressful time before going to university and whatever is happening at home can affect this and I'm sure you don't want it too!
Reply 2
What would the college do tho?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What would the college do tho?

If something was happening at home that was serious, the college would take the right steps to determine what to do about home. They would do what is necessary if they felt like the child was in danger.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
If something was happening at home that was serious, the college would take the right steps to determine what to do about home. They would do what is necessary if they felt like the child was in danger.

Yeah but im not a child

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending