The Student Room Group

Boyfriend doubts are getting too much! Why do I think this?

Something that’s been troubling me in my relationship for a really long time which I’ve tried to push down which I can’t, is my feelings towards my boyfriend are very up and down.

When we are together in person I feel as though I’m really in love and I don’t wanna leave him. Our time together I feel so happy. However, when we’re apart I begin to dislike him and question if I even find him attractive. He will message me and I find his texts irritating but in person I don’t get this at all. Sure we may argue time to time but it’s mainly when I’m not with him. With my friends I don’t have this and find I can text them all the time perfectly fine but with him it’s different. This is why I struggle to maintain my relationship as day to day it fluctuates so much. Why could this be?
It doesn't sound as though this is going to work out, if I'm honest. Disliking him, being irritated by him, and finding him unattractive when you're not with him isn't the foundation of a solid relationship. Remember you're not always going to be with him in person, even if you end up marrying him. People usually work, couples usually have social lives outside of the marriage, and so on.
Being up and down with him isn't fair on the poor chap.
I suggest a clean break so that he can find someone who isn't so up and down with him, and you can find someone else that you aren't wishy washy over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending