The Student Room Group

will papers 2 and 3 be harder/easier than paper 1?? (aqa)

Was paper 1 easy or hard for you all overall?? I thought it was a good paper but many are saying it's not. I'm wondering if people think that the paper 1 was the exam board being nice to us, and the other papers will be harder or if paper 1 was really difficult so they'll make the other papers a little bit better. What do you guys think?? Because if the paper 2 is worse than paper 1 I don't know what I'll do with myself
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
i found this paper a little hard and made some stupid mistakes, but i think overall it was not that bad

for paper 2, i think it will be harder to be honest but i am not quite sure

so stressed cause i have 3 exams this upcoming week!!! not fun
Reply 2
Original post by athenaklad
i found this paper a little hard and made some stupid mistakes, but i think overall it was not that bad

for paper 2, i think it will be harder to be honest but i am not quite sure

so stressed cause i have 3 exams this upcoming week!!! not fun

omg same, i have two exams on wednesday (history and english 😭😭😭 absolutely horrendous) and psych on thursday so its not going well for me either
Reply 3
omg good luck!! i have socio on mon, english on wed and psych on thurs too.

im so annoyed at whoever made our timetable.

we will be fine hopefully 💪

Original post by sticklobster
omg same, i have two exams on wednesday (history and english 😭😭😭 absolutely horrendous) and psych on thursday so its not going well for me either

im very similar too got politics tuesday, history wednesday and psychology thursday, best of luck in yours!!
Reply 5
Was paper 1 easy or hard for you all overall?? I thought it was a good paper but many are saying it's not. I'm wondering if people think that the paper 1 was the exam board being nice to us, and the other papers will be harder or if paper 1 was really difficult so they'll make the other papers a little bit better. What do you guys think?? Because if the paper 2 is worse than paper 1 I don't know what I'll do with myself

I’m doing my mocks, can you plz give a brief overview of paper 1 higher tier of what topics they have mentioned to ensure I’m reversing for the right topics plz!
Reply 6
Oo
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending