The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

MSc Artificial Intelligence Offers

Has everyone heard back? I received my offer in late November and I've accepted. Hoping to connect with others I'll be studying with this Fall. :smile:
Hey! I have an offer for the same program as well, and for the MSc advanced computing program at King's College London. Currently contemplating on the two. Would love to chat more!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by save_the_turtles
Hey! I have an offer for the same program as well, and for the MSc advanced computing program at King's College London. Currently contemplating on the two. Would love to chat more!

Congratulations! 🙂 I received an offer for KCL's MSc ML, but that was my safety/insurance pick. If you're looking to do anything ML related, I think you should strongly consider Edinburgh.
Original post by tuh
Congratulations! 🙂 I received an offer for KCL's MSc ML, but that was my safety/insurance pick. If you're looking to do anything ML related, I think you should strongly consider Edinburgh.

Yes, I am inclined towards Edinburgh as well! Are you an international student?
Reply 4
Yes, I am inclined towards Edinburgh as well! Are you an international student?

Yeah, I am. I'm from California, USA. What about you?
Original post by tuh
Yeah, I am. I'm from California, USA. What about you?

I'm from India. Are you waiting for other decisions? I am, and I haven't paid the deposit yet so technically my offer is still "conditional"
Reply 6
Original post by tuh
Has everyone heard back? I received my offer in late November and I've accepted. Hoping to connect with others I'll be studying with this Fall. :smile:
hey everyone, i just received my offer too, and i will be glad to meet people with the same interests as me.
Reply 7
Hi guys, I too have recieved offer for this program. It's still a conditional offer as I'm yet to complete my undergrad final year. I've also applied to UCL and KCL but still haven't recieved any response. Is Edinburgh a better pick among these colleges?
Reply 8
Original post by 1000xLight
Hi guys, I too have recieved offer for this program. It's still a conditional offer as I'm yet to complete my undergrad final year. I've also applied to UCL and KCL but still haven't recieved any response. Is Edinburgh a better pick among these colleges?
I think there is no big difference among these universities but Edinburg has already strong reputation in AI field and remains one of the best universities in the world
Hey, in how much time did you get your offers after applying to the course? I'm going to apply soon and I want to have a decision as soon as possible due to scholarship requirements of my home country.
I'm from India. Are you waiting for other decisions? I am, and I haven't paid the deposit yet so technically my offer is still "conditional"
Hi can you please share your undergrad details in india.
Trying to figure undergrad options between india and uk
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi can you please share your undergrad details in india.
Trying to figure undergrad options between india and uk
BTech CS from Tier 3 uni, GPA: 9.01, 2 research projects in undergrad, one paper in an A* conference through research under IIT prof, and remote research intern at an American uni currently. All projects in NLP/conditional text generation
Original post by madrid123
Hey, in how much time did you get your offers after applying to the course? I'm going to apply soon and I want to have a decision as soon as possible due to scholarship requirements of my home country.
applied in December first week, got offer in Jan first week
BTech CS from Tier 3 uni, GPA: 9.01, 2 research projects in undergrad, one paper in an A* conference through research under IIT prof, and remote research intern at an American uni currently. All projects in NLP/conditional text generation
Thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending