The Student Room Group

predictions for a level history tudors exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what are the boundaries?

Original post by ade123456789
blessing indeed. although i am not a fan of the midtudor crisis at all... also, is it just me but are history grade boundaries kinda low??
Original post by zzkng
this would be a blessing actually i hope youre right

i’ve also heard from a bunch of people that their exams have been pretty nice so far so i’m hoping that extends to history. we’ll probably get two economics essays though lolol
Reply 22
i hope to god extract isnt on mid tudors. i will do anything but mid tudors for the essay questions
Reply 23
imagine a culture question..
Reply 24
Original post by annaanananaana
i’ve also heard from a bunch of people that their exams have been pretty nice so far so i’m hoping that extends to history. we’ll probably get two economics essays though lolol

what why? dont they have to give variety between the 3 questions
What kind of things come under economy?
can religion for Henry VII ever come up as a 25 marker?
Reply 27
Original post by WHATISLIFE???
can religion for Henry VII ever come up as a 25 marker?

probably not theres nothing to say apart from lollards and church role in society
Reply 28
Original post by anniewilsonn
What kind of things come under economy?

management of crown finances, people’s experiences: poor harvests, inflation, trade and exploration and for elizabeth and also midtudors some poverty
Original post by yev123
management of crown finances, people’s experiences: poor harvests, inflation, trade and exploration and for elizabeth and also midtudors some poverty

thankyou!!!
Reply 30
W paper
what an awful paper
Reply 32
Original post by yev123
W paper

What were the questions if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 33
how did everyone find it?
Reply 34
Original post by h4110.m
how did everyone find it?

it was weird, the extract question was almost so easy it annoyed me that i spent so long revising henry viii in every other aspect. the essay question for henry vii was really easy, but the essay question for elizabeth?????? what the ****???? arts and music????
Reply 35
What were your points for Henry VIII extract
Reply 36
Original post by Umar101
What were your points for Henry VIII extract

from what i can remember most of my points were just how bad henry was with his finance and how he prefered to use his chief ministers to do his politics for him but did push for the reformation himself
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 37
Original post by browzee
from what i can remember most of my points were just how bad henry was with his finance and how he prefered to use his chief ministers to do his politics for him but did push for the reformation himself

same here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending