The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Wheatley Campus at Oxford Brookes

Hey
I am an international student wanting to study Motorsport Engineering MEng from Brookes. The course is conducted at the Wheatley campus as of now. How is the campus and overall university life? I have heard a fair amount of negative reviews. Is it really that bad?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by EauRouge7105
Hey
I am an international student wanting to study Motorsport Engineering MEng from Brookes. The course is conducted at the Wheatley campus as of now. How is the campus and overall university life? I have heard a fair amount of negative reviews. Is it really that bad?

I've also tried getting more information about the campus generally (applied for a different course though); but to no avail. None of the student reps study there either. Its getting really frustrating.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by EauRouge7105
Hey

Hi @EauRouge7105,

Great to hear that you are considering our Motorsport Engineering course. It is one of our best reviewed and competitive courses.

If you are interested in visiting and getting a feel for our Wheatley campus, I would suggest booking a campus tour. These are run by Student Ambassadors and are a great way to learn more about the campus and meet with academic staff.

If you are not able to make it to campus, I can also recommend our on demand virtual tours. I hope this is helpful and best of luck with the rest of the application process.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending