The Student Room Group

HELP student finance not recognising my course??

I'm trying to put in PPE at King's but it's saying put in a valid code and title and even though it comes up as an option, after i press continue, it brings me back to this. I've tried just putting in the course code, just the title and the full title of course but nothing? (I tried History just to see if it's the system or my course but that went through surprisingly??)

image attached PLS help
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Cant.be.asked
I'm trying to put in PPE at King's but it's saying put in a valid code and title and even though it comes up as an option, after i press continue, it brings me back to this. I've tried just putting in the course code, just the title and the full title of course but nothing? (I tried History just to see if it's the system or my course but that went through surprisingly??)

image attached PLS help

Hi there, can you confirm the full course name, university, length of course and start date? Once we have this we can check this on the system for you.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there, can you confirm the full course name, university, length of course and start date? Once we have this we can check this on the system for you.

Thanks,
Claire

BA/BSc Philosophy, politics and economics at King's College London. Start Sept 2023. 3 year course
Original post by Cant.be.asked
BA/BSc Philosophy, politics and economics at King's College London. Start Sept 2023. 3 year course

Hi there, The following details are on the course management system:
Philosophy, Politics & Economics (3YR)
UCAS Code L0V0
slc course code 668959

Hope this helps.
Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending