The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

sgul evision log in issue- can’t enroll- help!

I cannot log in to my evision portal to enrol for my third year, as when i try it says username and password not recognised, not authorised or to contact student systems which i have done, but may take up to 15 days to respond. I am not sure why it’s not working as i’ve used it for two years, and over the past 48 hours have changed my password 4 times to no solution.
This means i cannot enrol, and also cannot get student finance as a result to move into my flat. No one will help and IT is only open 2 hours mon-fri, thoughts on how to fix this please???? thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Hbutler24
I cannot log in to my evision portal to enrol for my third year, as when i try it says username and password not recognised, not authorised or to contact student systems which i have done, but may take up to 15 days to respond. I am not sure why it’s not working as i’ve used it for two years, and over the past 48 hours have changed my password 4 times to no solution.
This means i cannot enrol, and also cannot get student finance as a result to move into my flat. No one will help and IT is only open 2 hours mon-fri, thoughts on how to fix this please???? thank you

I'm having an issue with enrolling too I'm at UEL and still waiting for some results to come out so I can't enrol for the second year of my course and claim my student finance. What I would suggest you do is talk to your course leaders and any other student support services you have and explain to them the situation and they should be able to help you. Maybe try calling student finance and tell them the situation also to see what they can do to help you. Hope everything gets sorted for you x
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Hello, I am currently also having issues with this, do you need if the original password (I am an applicant) is a basic format like DOB?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending