The Student Room Group

Fed up of my bf

Been with my boyfriend for a year but the past couple months he spends more time on video games than with me or any of his friends, we do nothing no more, I try to talk to him but he either ignores me or tells me stop annoying him
Original post by Anonymous
Been with my boyfriend for a year but the past couple months he spends more time on video games than with me or any of his friends, we do nothing no more, I try to talk to him but he either ignores me or tells me stop annoying him

have a serious talk with him and explain how u feel and ask him why he says that to you. if he keeps disrespecting you or just doesnt care, i would distance myself and probs break up. if he isnt trying to put any effort in, then you shouldn't either
So tell him it’s game over. And make it clear that, unlike his video games where he can respawn when he’s killed, once this relationship’s dead there’s no start over option.
i woul dbreak up with him if he doesnt respet you like you deserve to be. go find yourself someone better who actually cares about you and spends time with you. dont bother trying to put effort into your relationship if he couldnt care less xx
Reply 4
Give him the heave ho

Have a serious and honest talk with him and tell him that it bothers you. If he understands you and changes his behavior, good and if not then just break up because a relationship requires effort from both sides and definitely you shouldn't put up with that.
Reply 6
Original post by ameliedavies12
Have a serious and honest talk with him and tell him that it bothers you. If he understands you and changes his behavior, good and if not then just break up because a relationship requires effort from both sides and definitely you shouldn't put up with that.

I've rang him up and he screamed at me for ruining his game so I told him it was over and he said he didn't give a ****
I've rang him up and he screamed at me for ruining his game so I told him it was over and he said he didn't give a ****

Well, then with that reaction it's quite clear that it was the right choice
Reply 8
Original post by ameliedavies12
Well, then with that reaction it's quite clear that it was the right choice

I know he was so cold
I know he was so cold

Sorry that this has happened to you :console:

It's going to be ok :smile: and if you need a talk you can message anyone here :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by notstudyingatall
Sorry that this has happened to you :console:

It's going to be ok :smile: and if you need a talk you can message anyone here :smile:

It hurts because he never used to be like this
Reply 11

🤣 🤣 🤣
He needs a reality check.
Reply 12
Original post by xox416
🤣 🤣 🤣
He needs a reality check.

Well he will never find another girl his only love is his xbox
It hurts because he never used to be like this

It's often the honeymoon period that makes one person like another, when those feelings fade, it's normally what made you fall in love that makes you fall out of love.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending