The Student Room Group

City of Westminster vs Westminster Kingsway

I’m going to study L3 Creative Media and Technology in Sept 2023, but I don’t know which school to go to.

Anyone have any experience or advice on which to choose?

I like the building and environment a lot of CWC. I also know like 2-4 people in this school, but in different course.

The teachers in WK seem so nice in this sector and very genuine and understanding. They are also rebuilding the Soho centre to be specially for Film, Media, Games, Music and I’ll be there for my 2nd yr.

Anyone with experience or knowledge of which school is generally better?
Reply 1
hi!! i’m going to westking (king’s cross) in sept for animation + games design! you can follow me on ig @livv444_ if u wanna make friends before we start , if you end up going there. i went to a taster session today for my course and it was rlly good!

Original post by s4ngy
I’m going to study L3 Creative Media and Technology in Sept 2023, but I don’t know which school to go to.

Anyone have any experience or advice on which to choose?

I like the building and environment a lot of CWC. I also know like 2-4 people in this school, but in different course.

The teachers in WK seem so nice in this sector and very genuine and understanding. They are also rebuilding the Soho centre to be specially for Film, Media, Games, Music and I’ll be there for my 2nd yr.

Anyone with experience or knowledge of which school is generally better?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending