The Student Room Group

Student finance deadline

I've started my student finance apocation however there's a problem with my national insurance number so I have to send them a scan of the original letter by post. It's impossible for that to arrive before the deadline however as I've started my application, do I still qualify for the first payment before I start term?
Original post by jafhiofasjfhal
I've started my student finance apocation however there's a problem with my national insurance number so I have to send them a scan of the original letter by post. It's impossible for that to arrive before the deadline however as I've started my application, do I still qualify for the first payment before I start term?

Hi there,

The deadline is a guideline for applying which you have done. The quicker you send your evidence the quicker we can review this and update the account accordingly.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

The deadline is a guideline for applying which you have done. The quicker you send your evidence the quicker we can review this and update the account accordingly.

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you. I uploaded evidence of my National Insurance Document however after recieving an email that there has been an update to my application, it still says there is a problem with my number. Do I have to send it by post?
Original post by jafhiofasjfhal
Thank you. I uploaded evidence of my National Insurance Document however after recieving an email that there has been an update to my application, it still says there is a problem with my number. Do I have to send it by post?

What is the status of your application on your online account? You can find out how to view this here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/student-finance-england-how-to-guide

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending