The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Information Technology timetable

Hi all! I am considering studying Information Technology part time over 4 years come October. I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on what the timetable currently looks like for the first year of this degree, as I am unsure if I will need to decrease my hours at work and will need to put a request in soon for this.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all! I am considering studying Information Technology part time over 4 years come October. I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on what the timetable currently looks like for the first year of this degree, as I am unsure if I will need to decrease my hours at work and will need to put a request in soon for this.

Hi,

At LSBU you will be expected to attend campus classes up to 21 hours each week. However, it differes with each course and whether you choose to study full-time or part-time so it might be less than that.

Additionally, on top of the live classes you'll have on campus, you will also be expected to complete individual learning which includes reading articles, journals, praparing presentations, writing reports, etc. But the time you spent on this is up to you.

I hope I managed to help!

Best wishes,
Kaprice R
LSBU Rep
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending