The Student Room Group

Nhs experience

I recently graduated with a Medical Biology degree and aiming for a HCPC registration. Im currently waiting for the IBMS to view my degree and accredit it.
My question is, is it a good idea to apply for a band 1 and 2 NHS Laboratory experience in the meantime?

Really appreciate any help/input.
Reply 1
Original post by Noorjkmush
I recently graduated with a Medical Biology degree and aiming for a HCPC registration. Im currently waiting for the IBMS to view my degree and accredit it.
My question is, is it a good idea to apply for a band 1 and 2 NHS Laboratory experience in the meantime?

Go ahead and apply for a band 1 or 2 NHS laboratory job as you will gain experience in the laboratory while completing your degree.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Go ahead and apply for a band 1 or 2 NHS laboratory job as you will gain experience in the laboratory while completing your degree.

Thanks, I'll make sure to do that.
Original post by Noorjkmush

Definitely start applying. It'll give you the experience and for lots of people the money to pay for the top up modules for your degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending