The Student Room Group

advice

so there is the guy who I have been talking to for about 3 weeks and things are going very well I’ve met his family and he’s met my family it’s all really well he said his parents approve of me and vice versa. today he picked me up from work and I’m over at his so starts off innocent - cuddling and then moved onto other stuff and then so we both wanted to have sex so we did and he seemed nervous and we kept constantly asking for consent. (I was his first time) So we do and then mid way stops and he just pulled out and just cuddled me like lied on my chest and cuddled me. Neither of us was wearing anything and he was just on me sobbing into me and I was crying on him. I told him I was in love with him and I was scared to tell him and he said he didn’t know what love is and I told him what it was and it’s caring for someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to get everything they want and he was just on me shaking his head agreeing with me.He then started opening up to me about his mental health and after that he sat up and then I got changed in the toilet and I come back and he’s back in his clothes his arms over his head sobbing and I pull him into me and we just go more into it ans he’s like please just be patient with me. We both promised we weren’t going anywhere. we just cuddled and cried for basically an hour. I went to go grab tissue and started to wipe his tears away and he said I was was too good for him and started crying more and I kept smiling but like tears all and everything and he was like your so pretty and kept kissing my forehead and holding me and he was like your so special and then on the way home he was like promise me your okay and that we are okay and I reassured him and also before we left I said to him that the way you look at someone says more then you reside and he agreed and we just held so much eye contact . I feel really like out of body like it feels unreal becaude I feel so connected in a way but also like I don’t know how he feels because I asked him if he felt any better and he nodded and smiled
Reply 1
Is there a question?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Is there a question?

yeah it was how does he feel because ik actions speak louder then words but I just feel stuck and I don’t know how to feel about it
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
yeah it was how does he feel because ik actions speak louder then words but I just feel stuck and I don’t know how to feel about it

Feel about what? He told you he felt better; if you want to know more, ask him. How is anyone else going to know?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Is there a question?

Lol. I was asking myself the same damn question! 😅

But no offence.
Reply 5
so there is the guy who I have been talking to for about 3 weeks and things are going very well I’ve met his family and he’s met my family it’s all really well he said his parents approve of me and vice versa. today he picked me up from work and I’m over at his so starts off innocent - cuddling and then moved onto other stuff and then so we both wanted to have sex so we did and he seemed nervous and we kept constantly asking for consent. (I was his first time) So we do and then mid way stops and he just pulled out and just cuddled me like lied on my chest and cuddled me. Neither of us was wearing anything and he was just on me sobbing into me and I was crying on him. I told him I was in love with him and I was scared to tell him and he said he didn’t know what love is and I told him what it was and it’s caring for someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to get everything they want and he was just on me shaking his head agreeing with me.He then started opening up to me about his mental health and after that he sat up and then I got changed in the toilet and I come back and he’s back in his clothes his arms over his head sobbing and I pull him into me and we just go more into it ans he’s like please just be patient with me. We both promised we weren’t going anywhere. we just cuddled and cried for basically an hour. I went to go grab tissue and started to wipe his tears away and he said I was was too good for him and started crying more and I kept smiling but like tears all and everything and he was like your so pretty and kept kissing my forehead and holding me and he was like your so special and then on the way home he was like promise me your okay and that we are okay and I reassured him and also before we left I said to him that the way you look at someone says more then you reside and he agreed and we just held so much eye contact . I feel really like out of body like it feels unreal becaude I feel so connected in a way but also like I don’t know how he feels because I asked him if he felt any better and he nodded and smiled

Such a beautiful life. Not gonna lie though.
Reply 6

Guessing from your description of the event:
My inference:
I would infer he had some traumas in life, or something bad happened to him. He loves you a lot, and he never wants to offend you or affect you negatively in any way.

Do not judge him. He is a keeper. As for him feeling, he may do this a few times more, but it just means he wants to connect with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending