The Student Room Group

Sexuality help

I’m 19 and have never been in a serious relationship. I’m not really sure of my sexuality I’m a girl and attracted to men but rarely feel a connection where like I could imagine them being my person. I’m physically attracted to women and like emotionally but could not see myself marrying one but idk if it’s just like internalised homophobia. Pls help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 19 and have never been in a serious relationship. I’m not really sure of my sexuality I’m a girl and attracted to men but rarely feel a connection where like I could imagine them being my person. I’m physically attracted to women and like emotionally but could not see myself marrying one but idk if it’s just like internalised homophobia. Pls help

I’m the same tbh. I like men but I rarely see myself with them, Im more attracted to girls
Reply 2
Original post by Zenaxx22
I’m the same tbh. I like men but I rarely see myself with them, Im more attracted to girls

Yes tbh idk I think it’s just like the awkwardness of admitting not liking men I obvs know that my friends won’t care but I feel old for this convo and that it’s already been dragged to long so I don’t want to admit it when it’s obvious. But then I also don’t want to commit to a label

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending