The Student Room Group

why do teachers do this?

yell at a student infront of the whole class like couldn't the teacher wait after class to infrom the student about their behaviour?
They do this to embarrass the kid that they are yelling at and warn the other students not to do the same thing.
this is wrong and should not be handled this way.
Original post by hurtinguser
yell at a student infront of the whole class like couldn't the teacher wait after class to infrom the student about their behaviour?

Teachers do this to humiliate the students. They were the worst at school.
Reply 3
Original post by hurtinguser

yh the teacher are the worse when they humilate you infront of every1 in ur class.
Original post by jporter896
yh the teacher are the worse when they humilate you infront of every1 in ur class.

Yep, thanks to these teachers, my self-confidence in my personality was ruined for a certain life-span. They are a no go in the 21st century!
Reply 5
They are just brutally ********s, they probably just jealous that they did not have a life like us. Old farts are cranky AF.

Original post by Kallisto
Yep, thanks to these teachers, my self-confidence in my personality was ruined for a certain life-span. They are a no go in the 21st century!
They are just brutally ********s, they probably just jealous that they did not have a life like us. Old farts are cranky AF.

Most of these teachers have just no plan how to deal with young students and no empathy to treat them with respect.
Reply 7
Original post by Kallisto
Most of these teachers have just no plan how to deal with young students and no empathy to treat them with respect.

I dont even know why they want to be a teacher if theyre gonna be a ****
I dont even know why they want to be a teacher if theyre gonna be a ****

Three possible reasons:

1) Students didn't know in what a profession they want to work.

2) Civil service career as teacher means they can't be sacked (even if they are terrible in that job!) and as civil servants they get a good pension after retirement.

3) Students have a wrong idea about teaching before they begin with studying and their skills and performances are hardly controlled. So if they got engaged as teacher, it is already too late.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending