The Student Room Group

Where is the 2023 CIE/CAIE IAL Maths Revision Guide

Hi!

I want to buy the 2023 CAIE IA/ASL Maths coursebooks, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Apparently the spec was changed between 2020 and 2023 (based off a new syllabus on the CAIE website), but there aren't any updated workbooks, coursebooks or revision guides to go with it.

Have there actually been any significant changes to the spec, and if so are they big enough to need the new (if at all existent) textbooks?

If anyone has any info on this (or a link to a CAIE update on it) please share :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by abizzari
Hi!

I want to buy the 2023 CAIE IA/ASL Maths coursebooks, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Apparently the spec was changed between 2020 and 2023 (based off a new syllabus on the CAIE website), but there aren't any updated workbooks, coursebooks or revision guides to go with it.

Have there actually been any significant changes to the spec, and if so are they big enough to need the new (if at all existent) textbooks?

If anyone has any info on this (or a link to a CAIE update on it) please share :smile:

Update: I managed to find the old spec and compared it to the new one - They're exactly the same, so I guess that's why there's no new version of the textbook. The contents would be exactly the same. :biggrin:

I wonder why their website says "updated for 2023, 2024 and 2025 exam series'" :/

Quick Reply

Latest