The Student Room Group

advice about girl at school

So I went to a party last Saturday and this girl from school who I don't speak to much we made out and she gave me head and other stuff but I don't really remember much because we were both drunk and I'm not sure about her but I was high as me and some friends had done Ket earlier before. Anyways all of last week she kept coming up to me in school and was all touchy with me and stuff. I think she's hot and stuff but I feel like she isn't really interested in a relationship of any kind and she is just doing it because she is horny or she just wants to use me for my body. I've told some of my friends and they all are giving similar responses of how I'm just overreacting and if I'm attracted to her then I should just let her continue and speak with her more often.

I want to talk to her but it kinda seems weird to be in the talking stage but then her also touching me in a sexual way at the same time. Am I overreacting/overthinking the whole thing or should I ask her to stop or something? I feel like that would make things awkward and ruin any chances and we'd stop talking
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I went to a party last Saturday and this girl from school who I don't speak to much we made out and she gave me head and other stuff but I don't really remember much because we were both drunk and I'm not sure about her but I was high as me and some friends had done Ket earlier before. Anyways all of last week she kept coming up to me in school and was all touchy with me and stuff. I think she's hot and stuff but I feel like she isn't really interested in a relationship of any kind and she is just doing it because she is horny or she just wants to use me for my body. I've told some of my friends and they all are giving similar responses of how I'm just overreacting and if I'm attracted to her then I should just let her continue and speak with her more often.

I want to talk to her but it kinda seems weird to be in the talking stage but then her also touching me in a sexual way at the same time. Am I overreacting/overthinking the whole thing or should I ask her to stop or something? I feel like that would make things awkward and ruin any chances and we'd stop talking

Maybe just ask her if you two could slow down a bit as you were high that night and not completely with it and it’s only been a few days since. Make sure to say you want to keep talking (if you actually do), just at a slower rate. I’m sure she’ll feel better knowing that YOU don’t want her for her body too, and if she gets annoyed, well, then you’ll know the truth of her intentions.

Quick Reply

Latest