The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Mathematics Offer holders 2023-2024 King's College London

Hi,

Just started a thread for anyone who is planning to start the mathematics course at King's College London this September 2023.

Share if you are :smile:
Reply 1
So glad that someone made this thread. I haven’t seen many students for this course yet
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Same I hadn't seen one either! How are you feeling about starting? Have you booked your accommodation yet?
Original post by hanna141592
So glad that someone made this thread. I haven’t seen many students for this course yet
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Same I hadn't seen one either! How are you feeling about starting? Have you booked your accommodation yet?

I’m super happy but also really nervous. I haven’t booked my accommodation yet, since I couldn’t register yet and I have honestly Konvolute how that works 😂 also it seems that the accommodation is quite expensive compared to „normal“ rooms
Reply 4
Hiii, I'm pretty much the same. I booked Atlas - I'm paying way too much in my opinion but hopefully it'll be fine. You only live once is what I'm telling myself. I think once you start the process, you'll see it's not too bad :smile:
Reply 5
Hiii, I'm pretty much the same. I booked Atlas - I'm paying way too much in my opinion but hopefully it'll be fine. You only live once is what I'm telling myself. I think once you start the process, you'll see it's not too bad :smile:

Yes that is what I’m also trying to tell myself. May I ask how you got access to the portal? I’ve formed my offer but haven’t gotten access to the portal yet
Reply 6
When did you firm it? It takes about 1-2 days to get access to the portal. Your offer letter would have an id number at the top and you just put that as your username and click reset password on the portal website. You can just search up "king's accommodation portal" and it should come up
Reply 7
When did you firm it? It takes about 1-2 days to get access to the portal. Your offer letter would have an id number at the top and you just put that as your username and click reset password on the portal website. You can just search up "king's accommodation portal" and it should come up

Oh right it’s on the offer letter. Thank you soooo much for your help!!!
Reply 8
No problem at all :smile:
Original post by hanna141592
Oh right it’s on the offer letter. Thank you soooo much for your help!!!

Quick Reply

Latest