The Student Room Group

A-Levels Practicals

Hi all,

I am a mature prospective medical student, currently privately studying A-levels Bio-Chem-Physics.

I would like some help with regards to practising the practicals/lab work for Biology & Chemistry - how can we practice those ahead of appearing for the exams?

Thanks much
Reply 1
In terms of answering questions on them? I think a lot of people use physics and maths tutor, it has flash cards for every practical as well as written notes. You may be able to find targeted past paper questions if you look deeper.
Reply 2
Original post by C_H_B
In terms of answering questions on them? I think a lot of people use physics and maths tutor, it has flash cards for every practical as well as written notes. You may be able to find targeted past paper questions if you look deeper.

Hey,

No, I meant in terms of actually practising the practicals like lab tests. Do you know if that is necessary to be done ahead of the final practical exams?

Where am coming from is - of I havent practised the use of those lab apparatus/chemicals etc , then on the day of the finals am likely not to know what I should be doing?

Any help, advice or suggestions? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest