The Student Room Group

Sunderland Reserves List A100 2023

I want to create a thread to give a rough idea how many are on the waiting list for Sunderland, and a place to discuss what our plans are going forward with medicine ect :-).
(edited 11 months ago)
Hi. Im on the waiting list for sunderland. I might take a gap year if I dont get in this year and reapply.
Hi everyone,

I am Ellen, a 3rd year Med Student at the University of Sunderland. I am here to answer any questions you may have about life at sunderland or life in medicine.

Ellen
Y3 Med Student
Uni of Sunderland
Reply 3
anyone heard anything?
Reply 4
Original post by s.m.y
anyone heard anything?

People were given offers after June 8th. After I emailed them they said they accounted for people not meeting offers on results day.
Reply 5
Original post by Rams78
People were given offers after June 8th. After I emailed them they said they accounted for people not meeting offers on results day.

so some people got offers from the reserve list, and does this mean everyone else has to wait until results day,
and they over offered already so further decreasing chances of us getting an offer right?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by s.m.y
so some people got offers from the reserve list, and does this mean everyone else has to wait until results day,
and they over offered already so further decreasing chances of us getting an offer right?

They said that if people reject their offers they may still use the reserve list. This is unlikely because everyone has already firmed. But they've also over offered as well.
Reply 7
Original post by Rams78
They said that if people reject their offers they may still use the reserve list. This is unlikely because everyone has already firmed. But they've also over offered as well.

Reply 8
anyone get an email from the reserve list?
Reply 9
did anyone from the reserve list receive an offer today?
Original post by Rams78
did anyone from the reserve list receive an offer today?

Still haven't heard back
just got rejected from the reserve list
Original post by sm4llelephant20
just got rejected from the reserve list

same, did they say they would keep your details just in case for an offer from now till September.
Reply 13
Original post by Helloooo12345
same, did they say they would keep your details just in case for an offer from now till September.

That's what they wrote to me:frown:
Original post by Rams78
That's what they wrote to me:frown:

yeah the wait was killing me, looks like I have to sit the ucat again
Hi all,

I really hope results day went well for you all. Getting your grades solidified often makes the whole process easier as you know you have those requirements. Going into another cycle can be really daunting but I am sure you will all be fine.

Best wishes

Ellen
Uni of Sunderland
Y3 Médical Student
Digital Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending