The Student Room Group

WJEC Eduqas English Literature Paper 1 Gcse (17.05.23)

How did everyone find the exam today
Reply 1
So good!!!! It was amazing they gave us the poem London and it was so good
The Romeo and Juliet question asked how Romeo was presented all throughout the play.
Reply 2
Hello Ang3, I want to ask is it alright if I compared it to Prelude? I didn’t know what to say about Living Space, because I hadn’t revised place at all unfortunately. I didn’t feel good after the exam.
Reply 3
Original post by Azz.54nee
Hello Ang3, I want to ask is it alright if I compared it to Prelude? I didn’t know what to say about Living Space, because I hadn’t revised place at all unfortunately. I didn’t feel good after the exam.

My teachers all predicted that it'd be Living space/London, so that wasn't difficult. I guess as long as you explored the theme of place you should be alright.
Reply 4
Original post by Azz.54nee

Hey I’m sure you’ll be fine as there are ways you could link this poem to london as long as you were able to find at least one similarity or even be able to contrast the poems then you will be fine! Remember examiners can’t take off marks they can only reward you with marks.
Reply 5
Original post by uya.x07
My teachers all predicted that it'd be Living space/London, so that wasn't difficult. I guess as long as you explored the theme of place you should be alright.

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it. Much love and success for your exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending