The Student Room Group

jekyll and hyde

AA i’m scared. so the jekyll and hyde question was on hyde as disturbing and im aiming for grade 9 so attempted a very different approach. i spoke about how whilst he is considered disturbing, it is the purpose of a use of very hyperbolic language and emphasis to comply with christian opposition to revealing concealed desires and the christian interest in repression. i went into a lot more detail but that was the main point - does this sound stupid or interesting? i’m stressed now but my analysis is really good so just trust it a bit lol
Reply 1
its interesting dw plus it sounds quite original so u will def get more marks for being perceptive as long as u backed it up w quotes and analysis and linked back to the q u will be fine
Reply 2
thank u so much, it’s been killing me because everyone has seemed to write the same kind of idea lolll but i analysed the hell out of everything i used and defended my argument so much so i hope it’s good enough
Original post by imcr1122
its interesting dw plus it sounds quite original so u will def get more marks for being perceptive as long as u backed it up w quotes and analysis and linked back to the q u will be fine
Reply 3
that makes it even better if everyone talks abt the same thing and urs is different bcs english is literally just abt having originality and being able to back it up and constantly reference the question, if u analysed it well u will definitely be fine so dont worry
dont stress anymore abt it
Original post by leilabecks
thank u so much, it’s been killing me because everyone has seemed to write the same kind of idea lolll but i analysed the hell out of everything i used and defended my argument so much so i hope it’s good enough
Reply 4
**** thank you so much!!!! i hope i’ve done it as well as i think

Original post by imcr1122
that makes it even better if everyone talks abt the same thing and urs is different bcs english is literally just abt having originality and being able to back it up and constantly reference the question, if u analysed it well u will definitely be fine so dont worry
dont stress anymore abt it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending