The Student Room Group

Online Exam - Access to Medicine Course

Hi guys,

This has been bugging my mind a lot today so i want to ask you guys here...I was doing my final exam on my access to medicine course which was done online (like a proctor style). I did tell my mum before hand that I would be in a meeting so she would not disturb me. However AFTER the exam, once i had submitted my exam, mum being mum decided to come inside the room. Initially, she did not say anything but she needed to get something. Just wondering, if this happened DURING the exam, would this have been a serious incident. Me being an overthinker, i was playing out the consequences if my mum did go into the room and I tried to stop her from talking and doing anything. Any thoughts??
Reply 1
So you are overthinking a situation that didn’t happen and could not happen because it’s your final exam so there is quite literally no opportunity for it to happen now?

No answer anyone can give you is going to benefit your life in anyway because the fact is, it didn’t happen. It’s about as usual as ‘what if a different sperm fertilised my mums egg and didn’t create me?’

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending