The Student Room Group

Help with job interviews

Hey peeps so iv got 2 job interviews next Monday 1 at 3 which is a telephone call for a react programming job with a company called The access group and the other is at 4 for a customer service assistant job at Wickes.
I did computer science at uni so I'd prefer to do the programming job but m not very familiar with react so should I still go for it??
Also with regards to the wickes interview they called me but I missed the call so I went up there but I wasn't dressed up but the manager still gave me an interview.
And I asked him if I need to bring anything with me but he said no just my best self so feel liek he was making a dig at me cos I wasn't dressed up but he still gave me an interview.
So should I bother dressing up or not if he's already seen what m really like??
Also should I still bring my CV cos I don't think that I uploaded one with my application but still gave me an interview.
Also if anyone's had an interview with either of these places before can tell me what qs they;'ll ask me??
Reply 1
Original post by cherlloydfan1
Hey peeps so iv got 2 job interviews next Monday 1 at 3 which is a telephone call for a react programming job with a company called The access group and the other is at 4 for a customer service assistant job at Wickes.
I did computer science at uni so I'd prefer to do the programming job but m not very familiar with react so should I still go for it??
Also with regards to the wickes interview they called me but I missed the call so I went up there but I wasn't dressed up but the manager still gave me an interview.
And I asked him if I need to bring anything with me but he said no just my best self so feel liek he was making a dig at me cos I wasn't dressed up but he still gave me an interview.
So should I bother dressing up or not if he's already seen what m really like??
Also should I still bring my CV cos I don't think that I uploaded one with my application but still gave me an interview.
Also if anyone's had an interview with either of these places before can tell me what qs they;'ll ask me??

Definitely do both interviews there's no point turning down an opportunity which could be good for you in the future. Definitely dress up, u should always dress up for interviews whether they ask or not its a sign that you actually want t job and take it seriously. No harm in bringing ur cv just in case and be prepared for a question like why do you wanna work at that specific company so do research on it find out their values/ethos what stand for especially if ur not familiar with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending