The Student Room Group

How do i move on from my ex?

It's been almost 5 months since I broke up with my first love and I still can't get over him. We weren't together for that long (only 2 months) yet it felt like I've known hom forever. We broke up and then he got with a new girl not even 2 weeks later, it really hurt. When he found his new girl, he even told me about it and said "it would be best for both of us if you move on" which really annoyed me alot. Anyway, there are days where I feel so alone, I've been trying so hard tk forget him but everything I do, everywhere I go, I'm just reminded of him and idk what to do. Some days I feel okay but these days its getting harder..He looks so much happier with her, it makes me question everything I did wrong/ why I wasn't loved like that when we were together..We were literally perfect but then he suddenly just suggested we break up out of nowhere..
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Sometimes people just want the experience of different relationships rather than make a commitment. First loves are intense and often burn out quickly and being treated badly is unfortunately the norm. Dating brings best and worst moments. It takes a long time to heal, call on friends and new pursuits to help in the meanwhile. You learn from each experience and new and better love comes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending