The Student Room Group

Am I a rebound?

So I’ve been friends with this guy for a year and a bit. He’s been in a relationship since I known him (he got back together with the girl as they broke up just before we met but got back together a few weeks into us knowing each other). We have been good friends since and until the start of December this year that was the case. One day we started chatting and he said he’s planning on breaking up with her after Christmas (he had to as they worked together so it’d affect their work if they broke up before). We had a long chat and he know he was gonna break up with her for around a month now. Fast forward two weeks he invited me for drink and we spend a whole day together with time flying by. We start talking regularly and both are into each other. I am falling for him and can he he is for me as well but he’s still with his girlfriend. I could see us working but with him being so fresh out of a relationship I’m worried I may be a rebound. Timings
Start of dec we talk and he says he’s gonna break up with gf after Xmas
Mid dec he invited me for drinks and we have a lovely time and start talking every day
Now he’s breaking up with his gf over next few weeks and wants to see me again
We’ll meet up next week to just chill but can see he’s into me.
Am I a rebound? He’s being totally honest and I even jokingly said that his friend needs to find a rebound for him but he said he’s not interested and is happy with breaking up with gf and has known he wants to break up with her for around a month now. Mid dec we’ve started talking a lot and I’m just cautious that he want to fill the void with talking to me cause he’s know he’s breaking up with gf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending