The Student Room Group

driving test

how hard is it to get a cancellation 😭 ive got 2 apps and i barely get any notifs, im ready and passing every mock test, every week but i cant seem to get a date.

the date i currently have is july 31st which is so far away + my instructor is gonna be out the country

might have to resort to spending hundreds on some sketchy guy getting me a test 💀
Reply 1
Original post by MoDesignss
how hard is it to get a cancellation 😭 ive got 2 apps and i barely get any notifs, im ready and passing every mock test, every week but i cant seem to get a date.

the date i currently have is july 31st which is so far away + my instructor is gonna be out the country

might have to resort to spending hundreds on some sketchy guy getting me a test 💀

i used 'short notice tests' and they were super fast for me / within 48 hours, but this was almost a year ago so i'm not sure if it'll be just as fast this time!
Reply 2
Original post by zarabbvv
i used 'short notice tests' and they were super fast for me / within 48 hours, but this was almost a year ago so i'm not sure if it'll be just as fast this time!

ill have a look!
Reply 3
oh wow its £50 thats very steep, ill leave that as second to last resort 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending