The Student Room Group

What are some cheap car insurnce providers for new drivers?

I am a new driver and I am looking for providers that provide a lower insurance for new drivers that is preferably between £1,500 and £2000 a year. Any advice would be highly appreciated
They don't work that way, they each asses your risk by their own standards and give you a quote (or refuse), there isn't a price list or 'cheap' providers.

I always got on well with Admiral as a new driver, but again our personal circumstances will vary a lot, an insurer that is cheap for me might be expensive for you or the other way around
Original post by Amin7
I am a new driver and I am looking for providers that provide a lower insurance for new drivers that is preferably between £1,500 and £2000 a year. Any advice would be highly appreciated

Id look on various comparison sites (especially money supermarket) to see what they come up with.
Also look on direct line and Churchill- they aren't on comparison sites so look on their own websites.
Try both fully comprehensive insurance and third party, fire + theft. Sometimes fully comprehensive can be cheaper even though its more cover because if you do fully comprehensive you can be seen as less risky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending