The Student Room Group

Are peugeots good first cars

I'm looking for a good first car as my insurance is so expensive due to my age. I checked Fiestas and Yaris and can't seem to find any good prices for whats on offer I did notice Peugeots were decently priced are they good cars?
Original post by Rohan007best
I'm looking for a good first car as my insurance is so expensive due to my age. I checked Fiestas and Yaris and can't seem to find any good prices for whats on offer I did notice Peugeots were decently priced are they good cars?

Yeah most peugeots are decent enough cars. Ive not heard of anyone having any major problems with them. The peugeot 107/108 is worth looking into as a first car.
Reply 2
they're decent, you should look at vauxhall corsas too - very cheap insurance for first time drivers, cheap to run and reliable
Reply 3

I'd avoid them - look at a Skoda citigo
Reply 4
Original post by econgirrrl
they're decent, you should look at vauxhall corsas too - very cheap insurance for first time drivers, cheap to run and reliable

which would u choose out of corsa and fiesta
Reply 5
which would u choose out of corsa and fiesta

corsa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending