The Student Room Group

MPharm with foundation after pharmacy technician apprenticeship

So I'm currently applying for pharmacy assistant apprenticeships and plan to go to pharmacy technician (level 3). I've looked at universities to see if this is accepted for entry requirements to do MPharm but a lot ask for chemistry a level or applied science btec or an access to HE in science.

Once completed the level 3, would I then need to do an access to HE or would the pharmacy technician be enough to get into an MPharm degree with foundation year? Has anyone gone from apprenticeship into the degree?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by moonstarlight98
So I'm currently applying for pharmacy assistant apprenticeships and plan to go to pharmacy technician (level 3). I've looked at universities to see if this is accepted for entry requirements to do MPharm but a lot ask for chemistry a level or applied science btec or an access to HE in science.
Once completed the level 3, would I then need to do an access to HE or would the pharmacy technician be enough to get into an MPharm degree with foundation year? Has anyone gone from apprenticeship into the degree?
Thanks!

Currently looking for the same answer 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending