The Student Room Group

Im afraid I wont reach my goals in the 1 year time

It is my dream to work abroad , especially in X ( my desired country). And i finally decided to go for it . Now I am planning to go abroad for work in a year's time.

And for that it is my goal to reach my desired body physique in this one year before i leave . But i have experienced this a lot before and i do believe that i wont be able to achieve that goal with the time i have and so Im afraid to in fact pursue the dream of going abroad for work.
I have placed a certain expectation on myself to be a certain way before i leave to go live and work in X.

The fitness goal i have in mind is not something a person can achieve in a span of 1 year. Maybe some can but definitely not for my body type.

I need help and guidance on this matter.:frown:
Reply 1
Original post by DNair
It is my dream to work abroad , especially in X ( my desired country). And i finally decided to go for it . Now I am planning to go abroad for work in a year's time.

And for that it is my goal to reach my desired body physique in this one year before i leave . But i have experienced this a lot before and i do believe that i wont be able to achieve that goal with the time i have and so Im afraid to in fact pursue the dream of going abroad for work.
I have placed a certain expectation on myself to be a certain way before i leave to go live and work in X.

The fitness goal i have in mind is not something a person can achieve in a span of 1 year. Maybe some can but definitely not for my body type.

I need help and guidance on this matter.:frown:

I would try to think about this with a different mindset, try think that there is still a chance that you can achieve this goal if you try your hardest and if you really believe in yourself you can do it, I wish you good luck in achieving your goal
Reply 2
I think you shouldn't be afraid too much just concentrate at your goal and keep of trying ...

Quick Reply

Latest