The Student Room Group

Selling my house in Edinburgh

Hello my name is umega andrew .I want to sell my house in Edinburgh UK Please suggest some good agents.
Original post by Edinburghestate
Hello my name is umega andrew .I want to sell my house in Edinburgh UK Please suggest some good agents.

I would look at the ESPC in Edinburgh or estate agents ( input into Google - estate agents in Edinburgh area and go through them until you find one that will be fine for you)..... There are too many to mention as reason why you just Google them up.

Neilsons estate agents
D J Alexander
Aberdeen Considine
McEwan Fraser Legal

Just a few of hundreds of estate agents in and around the Edinburgh area.

Ps I'm a resident of Edinburgh.
Reply 2

mate no normal person is going to buy a house in edinburgh. you should probably look for a youtuber trying to do some kind of challenge where they try to live in edinburgh and are willing to buy your house.
Original post by Littleemma98
I would look at the ESPC in Edinburgh or estate agents ( input into Google - estate agents in Edinburgh area and go through them until you find one that will be fine for you)..... There are too many to mention as reason why you just Google them up.

Neilsons estate agents
D J Alexander
Aberdeen Considine
McEwan Fraser Legal

Just a few of hundreds of estate agents in and around the Edinburgh area.

Ps I'm a resident of Edinburgh.

Hello umega, famous Youtuber jacksepticeye here. I'm currently in the market for a house in Edinburgh as I am trying to film a sick challenge video where I spend 24 hours in that sh*thole. I am willing to pay 12,000 irish currency (because I am the famous youtuber jack from ireland). Please DM for bank details

Hello umega, famous Youtuber jacksepticeye here. I'm currently in the market for a house in Edinburgh as I am trying to film a sick challenge video where I spend 24 hours in that sh*thole. I am willing to pay 12,000 irish currency (because I am the famous youtuber jack from ireland). Please DM for bank details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending