The Student Room Group

kiss

my ex-boyfriend kissed me should we get back together?
Reply 1
!?!?!??!!!!?
I mean. If you both love each other then why not?? But if you broke up in the first place I'm not sure if it can just be fixed by a kiss? Try to think back to the relationship, if you were happy or not. Try to think back to the break up. Was it justified? Is the relationship worth it?
I think overall just do you. Don't base your relationship on what a bunch of strangers say because it's not our relationship, it's yours. No matter what, do what makes you happy and doesn't put you in harms way.
Reply 2
If all it takes is a kiss to get you considering returning to or rekindling an old relationship, or better put, a relationship that has run its course, I don't think you are ready for a romantic relationship and shouldn't be in one.
I mean it shows that you are extremely gullible, easy to manipulate, and too impressionable; the perfect prey for a predator.
My advice to you is that you do some introspection, soul searching and self-seeking. Discover who you are. Think about what really makes you happy, what makes you tick etc. Delving into new activities and developing new skills and interests - self development - will go a long way in helping you discover who you are, which definitely includes knowing WHO and WHAT is good for you. In other words, find yourself before you bother with finding a partner. Doing the former will make doing the latter much easier. Talk to me.
Reply 3
By the way, also consider what Ethereal said. Some goods points reside in their post.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
my ex-boyfriend kissed me should we get back together?

if you really love him go for it, but if her hurt you don't get hurt again :smile:
Reply 5
Seldom any future in the past. Mind you, look at Will and Kate
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending