The Student Room Group

is this possible?

i've got paper 2 non calculator exam on 7th june and paper 3 calculator on 14th june for maths
i find maths difficult and struggle with it, would it be possible for me to keep revising for maths and other subjects during the week off and hopefully improve?
Original post by hurtinguser
i've got paper 2 non calculator exam on 7th june and paper 3 calculator on 14th june for maths
i find maths difficult and struggle with it, would it be possible for me to keep revising for maths and other subjects during the week off and hopefully improve?

Are you asking whether it possible to revise during the one week period between two exams? Or are you asking whether doing so would help you improve? The answer is yes to both questions.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Are you asking whether it possible to revise during the one week period between two exams? Or are you asking whether doing so would help you improve? The answer is yes to both questions.

any tips on how to improve?

Yeah, 100%.
Here are resources that help me:
- PMT (Best for english!!)
- MME revise (Has practice questions for maths, english and science, out of which some questions that came up in the science actually came up in my topic tests)
- Maths genie and Corbett maths (has practice questions per topic)
- GCSE Maths tutor, Glow up your grades (for english), Cognito and freesciencelessons

Look at your topic lists (USE THE SPECIFICATIONS) and identify where you need to improve (it can be by looking at your previous tests/practice papers you did or even just how much confidence you have in each topic).
After that, go through study guides and video explanations to understand the topic, if you want you can take brief notes, so you're focused.
Last thing you need to do is PAST PAPERS and exam-styled questions - whenever you get a question wrong, copy down the key parts of the mark scheme, so you have the answer step by step.

I hope that helps and good luck with your exams, you got this!
Reply 4

Heya!
Make sure to do practice questions across all your subjects and go through the mark schemes! If it helps, Study Mind has lots of free resources you can use :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest