The Student Room Group

I'm sure he's a fraud

So this guy on his Instagram stories puts images of himself in a taxi all the time

Where does he get the money

I've screenshot his FB message saying he wants to hire a software developer

Could be doing dodgy stuff and how does he afford taxis
Reply 1
Taxis aren't that difficult to afford, haha.

Seriously, why do you care about this?!
Reply 2
What about him hiring someone to develop what? Fraud alert
Reply 3
There's a fantastic "new" thing called a job. You do it and someone gives you money
You're judging someone based off very little information and if they found out, you could potentially be sued for slander and libel
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Hiring isn't fraud, it's true.

Hiring what's he hiring for ?

And he says 'usa party' on his Instagram note. How does he afford all that.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

So if someone is able to afford to use taxi services, hire a software developer, and throw a USA party, they're automatically considered a fraud? financially well-off people do exist lol
Reply 6
Original post by jas149
So if someone is able to afford to use taxi services, hire a software developer, and throw a USA party, they're automatically considered a fraud? financially well-off people do exist lol

I know where he works, that's the thing, he isn't in a good job.

The question remains, what's he hiring for?
I suggest you stop focusing on this random guy so much: in today’s market it’s not really a good idea to let someone live rent free in your mental penthouse. Just stop stalking this bloke online 7 days a week and get on with your own life.
Reply 8
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
I suggest you stop focusing on this random guy so much: in today’s market it’s not really a good idea to let someone live rent free in your mental penthouse. Just stop stalking this bloke online 7 days a week and get on with your own life.

Cheers

Will the police do anything if I screenshot him saying he requires to hire a developer
Cheers

Will the police do anything if I screenshot him saying he requires to hire a developer

Are you OK…?
Reply 10
I'm guessing this is spam but this really did make me laugh. I wish I had enough spare time to worry about such little things 🤣🤣
Reply 11

Unfortunately, they'd arrest you if you did.

More likely to arrest you for harassment.
Reply 14
Original post by toxicgamage56
Unfortunately, they'd arrest you if you did.

Im not coming to his door or bombarding him with messages or sending insulting messages

I put on Facebook with evidence he's committed hate crime, that's that harrasment
Im not coming to his door or bombarding him with messages or sending insulting messages

I put on Facebook with evidence he's committed hate crime, that's that harrasment

Unfortunately, however, you would be arrested.
Reply 16

Ask him.
Reply 17
I can’t believe people like this exist 😂
Reply 18
So this guy on his Instagram stories puts images of himself in a taxi all the time

Where does he get the money

I've screenshot his FB message saying he wants to hire a software developer

Could be doing dodgy stuff and how does he afford taxis

????
Reply 19

whts rong with u
just focus on ur own life
its not like him gettin arrested is gonna help u in anythin is it
hmmmm?
some people relly need to get a life or a hbby seriously
this guy
🤨🤨😩😩🤪🤪
JF ZAK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending