The Student Room Group

Student finance

I was wondering if anyone could help. I was filling out my student finance application and they asked if i have an adult that financially depends on me my mam has been struggling with money to the point she sometimes has no food or heating and when my student finance came in. I have just filled out my new student finance application and it is asking me for evidence on my depending adult. Any way to change this or any advice on what to do would be great thanks
Original post by Patonxo05
I was wondering if anyone could help. I was filling out my student finance application and they asked if i have an adult that financially depends on me my mam has been struggling with money to the point she sometimes has no food or heating and when my student finance came in. I have just filled out my new student finance application and it is asking me for evidence on my depending adult. Any way to change this or any advice on what to do would be great thanks

Hi there,

Are you wishing to apply as your mum being dependent on you? Do you have proof of sending money to her i.e. bank statements?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending