The Student Room Group

What student finance do I use?

A bit of a dumb question. I'm Welsh but might be going to university in England, and I'm just a bit confused on whether I use student finance England or student finance Wales. On the website for Wales, it says 'You must also be living in Wales on the first day of the first academic year of your course', which is throwing me for a loop because if it was an English university, I wouldn't be in Wales? But other websites tell me I'm supposed to use the Welsh one since I've lived in Wales for over 3 years. I think I'm missing something here? I'm in Year 12, just trying to map out what I'm supposed to do.
Original post by astrocarbs
A bit of a dumb question. I'm Welsh but might be going to university in England, and I'm just a bit confused on whether I use student finance England or student finance Wales. On the website for Wales, it says 'You must also be living in Wales on the first day of the first academic year of your course', which is throwing me for a loop because if it was an English university, I wouldn't be in Wales? But other websites tell me I'm supposed to use the Welsh one since I've lived in Wales for over 3 years. I think I'm missing something here? I'm in Year 12, just trying to map out what I'm supposed to do.

It will be Student Finance Wales.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending