The Student Room Group

Help for student finance plz, need letter of entitlement..

My mom got confirmation that we sent it off via email and letter(we sent in documents online relating to household income etc) but I still haven't received any email/information saying that it has been accepted and this was done a couple months back..
I need to apply for upreach, please help! Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Destoinyt-etete
My mom got confirmation that we sent it off via email and letter(we sent in documents online relating to household income etc) but I still haven't received any email/information saying that it has been accepted and this was done a couple months back..
I need to apply for upreach, please help! Thank you

Hi there, have you sent anything further since then or been requested to do so? Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, have you sent anything further since then or been requested to do so? Thanks, Jason

Haven't been requested anything, checked my emails.
Thank you.
Haven't been requested anything, checked my emails.
Thank you.

Hi there, We would advise to contact us direct so we can check on the progress for you. To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would advise to contact us direct so we can check on the progress for you. To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Thanks, Angela

thxx
thxx

Any further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason
Original post by Angela SFE

Any further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason

Not sure where live chat is.. I pressed inbox..
Really would appreciate contacting someone. Sent PFF2 Assessment of financial circumstances for parents and partners of students 2023/24 and Applying for student finance based on household income form 2023/24. Haven't been sent any new information regarding that apart from my parents account being sent by student finance.
Also, can't seem to access live chat from inbox which is pretty frustrating sadly..

Would need help urgently on this matter as I require evidence of household income via student finance checking it for applying to upreach etc.
(edited 6 months ago)
Not sure where live chat is.. I pressed inbox..
Really would appreciate contacting someone. Sent PFF2 Assessment of financial circumstances for parents and partners of students 2023/24 and Applying for student finance based on household income form 2023/24. Haven't been sent any new information regarding that apart from my parents account being sent by student finance.
Also, can't seem to access live chat from inbox which is pretty frustrating sadly..

Would need help urgently on this matter as I require evidence of household income via student finance checking it for applying to upreach etc.

Hi there, when did you send these to us and have we requested anything further since then? Thanks, Jason
Hi there, when did you send these to us and have we requested anything further since then? Thanks, Jason

Around June. Nope, nothing has been requested. Not sure how to check if my household income has been assessed by student finance.
Around June. Nope, nothing has been requested. Not sure how to check if my household income has been assessed by student finance.

It's likely we've requested further evidence. We can't access accounts on this platform. If you call us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account we'll be able to check this and further assist. Thanks, Jason
It's likely we've requested further evidence. We can't access accounts on this platform. If you call us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account we'll be able to check this and further assist. Thanks, Jason

How do I go on the live chat? Checked inbox and nothing seemed to of worked..

Not sure where live chat is
Not sure where live chat is

To access our live chat service select undergraduate and then ‘contact us’. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance. Our opening hours are stated on our ‘contact us’ page. Thanks, Jason
To access our live chat service select undergraduate and then ‘contact us’. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance. Our opening hours are stated on our ‘contact us’ page. Thanks, Jason

You mean undergraduate student finance box that I click on?
(edited 6 months ago)
You mean undergraduate student finance box that I click on?

That's correct. Thanks, Jason
That's correct. Thanks, Jason

What do I do now? Press find contact details? I already did the check boxes and can't seem to find live chat..
I see stuff like webchat,online and other ways to get help.
What now?
(edited 6 months ago)
What do I do now? Press find contact details? I already did the check boxes and can't seem to find live chat..
I see stuff like webchat,online and other ways to get help.
What now?

If you're having issues finding this online I'd suggest calling us instead on 0300 100 0607 we're open till 8.pm and any option on the automated server will put you through to an adviser. Thanks, Jason
If you're having issues finding this online I'd suggest calling us instead on 0300 100 0607 we're open till 8.pm and any option on the automated server will put you through to an adviser. Thanks, Jason

Will do.. thanks a lot
Will do.. thanks a lot

Hopefully this is resolved for you. Thanks, Jason
Hopefully this is resolved for you. Thanks, Jason

hey I'm pressing 2 for checking application, why does it keep repeating

nevermind its all ok
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending