The Student Room Group

Christianity Eduqas A level

Anyone got any predictions for the Eduqas Christianity A level Paper 2023???
Original post by gaiger05

I wouldn't delve too much in trying to predict questions for this A level because previously there hasn't been any patterns with what comes up in the different papers. You just gotta revise everything. There is so much content in this exam though its kinda ridiculous how much there is
Reply 2
Original post by user123456324
I wouldn't delve too much in trying to predict questions for this A level because previously there hasn't been any patterns with what comes up in the different papers. You just gotta revise everything. There is so much content in this exam though its kinda ridiculous how much there is

The amount of content you learn compared to the amount we're tested on is ridiculous. But just gotta push through i guess!!
The amount of content you learn compared to the amount we're tested on is ridiculous. But just gotta push through i guess!!

yeah there are 72 sub themes overall and you only have to answer questions on 6 of them (ignoring the tiny synoptic link that you have to occasionally make) its actually ridiculous
Reply 4

hi i have got my mocks soon can you by any chance remember what was in the paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending