The Student Room Group

Eduqas RE - 4 marks off a 9, should I remark? GCSE btw

I was four marks off a 9 in eduqas RE
its 192/252 for a 9
i got 188/252
55/60 in islam
50/66 in Christianity
83/126 in ethics

Firstly, is it worth remarking or not because ive gotten 9 in my mocks with 99% andddd which paper should i get remarked if I do. Also tell @Nigga69 that I love him
Reply 1
Original post by bilalsheraz7
I was four marks off a 9 in eduqas RE
its 192/252 for a 9
i got 188/252
55/60 in islam
50/66 in Christianity
83/126 in ethics

Firstly, is it worth remarking or not because ive gotten 9 in my mocks with 99% andddd which paper should i get remarked if I do. Also tell @Nigga69 that I love him

Marks rarely tend to go up by 4 in re at gcse. But that’s just from my experience. Yes it’s worth remarking, and go for the ethics paper, as it’s more marks for examiners to review.
Reply 2
Original post by akpo
Marks rarely tend to go up by 4 in re at gcse. But that’s just from my experience. Yes it’s worth remarking, and go for the ethics paper, as it’s more marks for examiners to review.

okay good advice man, when shall i go into school to get it remarked akpo
Reply 3
Original post by bilalsheraz7
okay good advice man, when shall i go into school to get it remarked akpo

The deadline for remarks for eduqas gcse i think is 20th September (you can confirm, by checking online). So if you start school before then, probably as soon as possible, when they are available.
Original post by House1972
Just wondering if you got your paper remarked and how you got on. My daughter is 5 marks off a grade 6 and in her mocks she was getting grade 7's. So she is disappointed with a grade 5. I am wondering whether I should pay to get her three papers remarked. Any advice? She needs a grade 6 in any subject to do A levels and this is the closest.

How did it go?
Reply 5
Original post by maths_hater
How did it go?

hji

Quick Reply

Latest