The Student Room Group

She’s posted a story with a guy.

I really like a girl online. We’ve been chatting and she’s super intelligent, funny and pretty. She’s been texting me a lot, good morning texts, voice messages, pictures etc. but she recently posted a pic with her, another girl and two blokes. It made me worried but at the same time I can’t just ask her without sounding controlling… how do you think I could clear this out in the best way? It could be her friend but maybe she’s seeing someone. I haven’t asked her directly I just assumed by her behaviour and her social media that she’s single
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I really like a girl online. We’ve been chatting and she’s super intelligent, funny and pretty. She’s been texting me a lot, good morning texts, voice messages, pictures etc. but she recently posted a pic with her, another girl and two blokes. It made me worried but at the same time I can’t just ask her without sounding controlling… how do you think I could clear this out in the best way? It could be her friend but maybe she’s seeing someone. I haven’t asked her directly I just assumed by her behaviour and her social media that she’s single

Just be direct and bold, ask her about her relationship status. You can try asking indirectly about it too but it's more recommended to avoid because that creates an impression that you assume more than verifying (only if she doesn't understand just why you asked such a question). You can try both too, direct and indirect way. She might be just friends with them, so take a step when you can.
Original post by Anonymous

This could be her boyfriend, but there's only one way to know - to ask her! Consider asking if she had fun with her boyfriend today - if she doesn't correct you then she is not single. Hope this helps :troll:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending