The Student Room Group

Student Finance Confusion

I'm studying at Anglia Ruskin University and I just switched from one course to the other. I'm having a bit of confusion whether or not I am eligible for another additional year on my student finance, or if I will need to pay for an upcoming year? Please let me know, thanks.
How many years have you studied so far?
What year of the new course are you starting into?

Have you spoken to the student records/registry team at ARU about them notifying SFE about the course change?
Original post by jonnyj001
I'm studying at Anglia Ruskin University and I just switched from one course to the other. I'm having a bit of confusion whether or not I am eligible for another additional year on my student finance, or if I will need to pay for an upcoming year? Please let me know, thanks.

Hi there, how many years have you previously studied and how many years is the new course? Thanks, Jason
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, how many years have you previously studied and how many years is the new course? Thanks, Jason

I've done one year of a three year course, and I'll be going into another three years with the new course
I've done one year of a three year course, and I'll be going into another three years with the new course

Hi there, If you only have 1 year of previous study you will be eligible for full funding for the 3 years of the new course. Thanks, Angela
Reply 5
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, If you only have 1 year of previous study you will be eligible for full funding for the 3 years of the new course. Thanks, Angela

Thank you very much for the response
Thank you very much for the response

Hi there, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela
Reply 7

Do I need to reapply for my tuition fees under the same CRN? Or does it transfer automatically. Also, I wish to apply for a maintenance loan, do I do this through a new application, if required, or my through my previous one.
Do I need to reapply for my tuition fees under the same CRN? Or does it transfer automatically. Also, I wish to apply for a maintenance loan, do I do this through a new application, if required, or my through my previous one.

Hi there, You would reapply via your existing CRN/Account. You would need to submit an application as a new student for Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loan. Thanks, Angela
Reply 9
Hi there, You would reapply via your existing CRN/Account. You would need to submit an application as a new student for Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loan. Thanks, Angela

Alright, thank you very much for the help, Angela.
Alright, thank you very much for the help, Angela.

Hi there, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending