The Student Room Group

i want to setup online consultancy

Want to setup online consultancy,As i have more friends in my home country i want to apply for them and want to earn by applying to universities
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by prashanthcheerla
Want to setup online consultancy,As i have more friends in my home country i want to apply for them and want to earn by applying to universities

Is your plan that your "online consultancy" would act as an advisor, providing students with information about the university application process, which universities might suit them best, etc. - and charging for that service? If so, you might like to read this, which explains that "Schools, educational advisers and agents who assist students with UCAS Undergraduate applications to UK higher education can register themselves with UCAS by filling in one of the forms below."

Is there a particular reason you posted this message? Are you looking for advice of some kind? Or is this an advert, letting people know that you now provide this service?
Hello DataVenia,
Thanks for the info and iam facing an issue with reference letter can you please help me with the reference letter.

Thank you.

Besr Regards
Prashanth Cheerla

Original post by DataVenia
Is your plan that your "online consultancy" would act as an advisor, providing students with information about the university application process, which universities might suit them best, etc. - and charging for that service? If so, you might like to read this, which explains that "Schools, educational advisers and agents who assist students with UCAS Undergraduate applications to UK higher education can register themselves with UCAS by filling in one of the forms below."

Is there a particular reason you posted this message? Are you looking for advice of some kind? Or is this an advert, letting people know that you now provide this service?
Original post by prashanthcheerla
Hello DataVenia,
Thanks for the info and iam facing an issue with reference letter can you please help me with the reference letter.

Thank you.

Besr Regards
Prashanth Cheerla

What issue, specifically, are you facing with the reference letter? UCAS say "If you are a UK, EU or international adviser/agent, you need to attach a reference/letter of recommendation from a university or college that is a member of UCAS when you complete the above form." Is your issue that you don't have any contacts within a UK university or college who could recommend you? If that's the case, I'm not sure how I could help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending